Live That Glow Privacy Notice
Your data and privacy are very important to us. We have written this privacy notice so you can understand how we may collect your data, what we do with it and how we look after it. We will also tell you how long we keep data and what happens when we no longer need it. We will also outline what rights you have and how we protect your data rights.
Our contact details
Name of Data Controller: Live That Glow
Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number: ZB568475
Address: LTG Media Group, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX
Phone Number: +44 207 126 8283
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics: We collect your name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Online identifiers when you visit our website: We collect information about your web visit, such as how long you visited, what sites you visited or pages you looked at, where you were when you visited, what sort of device you were using when you visited (such as a mobile phone or type of desktop PC, Mac etc), and information identifying the language used by your Device.
- Behavioural data: When you visit our website, we collect data on your online behaviour (eg time spent on website, items clicked on, etc).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you signed up to our email newsletter
- Because you emailed us directly
- Because you applied for a job with our company
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep any CVs or job applications sent to us for one year. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our files.
We keep email addresses subscribed to our newsletter for as long as they are subscribed. Once unsubscribed, we will retain your email address to ensure that we respect your wishes to be unsubscribed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
- Amending your cookie settings in your browser
- Updating your cookie preferences when you visit Live That Glow
- Contacting [email protected]
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at LTG Media Group, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, +44 207 126 8283 or [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk