25 Classic Heart Nail Designs You Can Definitely Wear All Year Round
Image – @dais_does_nails/instagram
Valentine’s Day might be just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean heart nail designs are only reserved for the month of February.
From subtle accents to bold statements, these designs showcase the versatility and beauty that can be achieved on the small canvas of your nails – it’s pretty impressive.
Whether you’re an intricate nail art enthusiast seeking inspiration for your next mani or you prefer understated nails with a natural finish, I’ve saved 25 of the most beautiful heart nail designs for you to wear all. year. round.
1. Mismatched nails with broken heart designs
“Don’t break my heart, my achy, breaky heart”.
2. Milky base with scattered red hearts nail designs
These bold red hearts look amazing against a milky white base. In love.
3. Black and gold tiny hearts on a nude matte base
A nude shade is the perfect base for intricate nail art, but this matte set looks *so* cute with teeny black and gold hearts.
4. Matte black ombre stiletto nails with white lettering and broken hearts
It’s a ‘NAA’ from me.
5. French tip manicure with white and gold hearts design
Up the ante of your classic Frenchies with some white and gold hearts.
6. Chrome nails with red hearts, silver details, and red rhinestones
We love a chrome set! This mani is seriously impressive, combining rhinestones, chrome, hearts, and silver. Obsessed.
7. Matte shades of brown nails with hearts and silver details
When you think of a heart mani, brown doesn’t usually come to mind. But these matte nails with a single brown heart look so classy and would be perfect for fall.
8. Heart nail designs with eyes
A milky pink base with shades of pink French tips is the perfect canvas for some cool nail art like this set with chilli, hearts, lips, and flames.
9. Strawberry glaze base with red half hearts
Firmly on the nail art radar for the past year or so thanks to Hailey Bieber, strawberry glaze is an amazing base for some red half hearts.
10. Pink and red heart French tip nail designs
Don’t want to cover half of your nails with red? Go for some classy heart French tips instead.
11. Short blue and red inverted heart nails
Short nails can still look seriously amazing with some nail art.
12. Rainbow hearts with a different colour on each nail
Go all out with a different colour on each nail and some trippy hearts. This set it SO fun!
13. 3D Care Bears press-on nails with hearts and clouds
I’ve been seeing Care Bears nails everywhere lately thanks to the resurge in the 80s/90s trend. This is a super impressive set complete with 3D hearts, clouds, stars and, of course, Care Bears.
14. Pink aura nails with red and gold hearts
I love an aura nail! This mani is seriously sweet with tiny red hearts and gold accents.
15. Two-tone neon heart French tip nails
Simple yet eye-catching, a different colour on each nail is a great way to add a major pop of colour.
16. Multicoloured pastel candy heart nails
Now, these are some sweetheart mantras I can really get behind.
17. Milky base with simple red heart nail designs
One of the cutest sets of nails in this roundup, this mani is so easy to create at home with a milky base and some tiny heart nail stickers.
18. Pink and red aura heart nail designs with flames
THE hottest nails. This mani screams summer.
19. Pink and purple chrome nails with 3D heart designs
3D nail designs are all over my Insta feed at the moment, add some chrome and you’re bang on trend.
20. Milky base with red and purple floral watercolour hearts
Are they flowers? Are they balloons? Who knows, but this watercolour manicure is so beautiful and would look great in spring.
21. Red stiletto nails with red and gold 3D hearts
The most glamorous nails – glossy, shiny, red and gold.
22. Intricate pastel-coloured heart nails with flowers and leaves
If you love intricate nail art, this is the pastel-coloured dream mani for you.
23. Short natural nails with tiny black hearts and gold leaf
If you like to keep your nails short and neat, this gold leaf and black set is the one for you.
24. Love is the location heart nail design
This is such an imaginative nail art design! If you haven’t found the love of your life yet (me neither, don’t worry), maybe this is your sign.
25. Mix-and-match heart nail designs
I love a mix-and-match mani, the possibilities are endless with 10 fingertips to cover!
Heart nail designs are perfect for literally any season, event, nail length and shape.
Whether you prefer to keep your nails short and understated or you love super long press-ons that you can keep switching up depending on your mood or outfit, there’s a heart design for everyone in this roundup.